Thursday, February 16, 2012

Second Pregnancy, Weeks 23 - 34

23 weeks pregnant second pregnancy



I gained weight pretty rapidly in the beginning, but I'm sort of leveling off. This is good because I anticipate gaining a lot more in the third trimester. I'm trying really hard to stay within my recommended weight gain range which is 25-35 lbs. I'm currently on track to gain about 35 lbs with this pregnancy. 

25 weeks pregnant second pregnancy

28 weeks pregnant second pregnancy
Pardon the repetitive outfits. I actually have a good amount of maternity clothes this time around. I think this shirt is just super comfy or something.

30 weeks pregnant second pregnancy

 With my second pregnancy, I started having contractions at 31 weeks. I went to labor and delivery and they had to give me a shot to stop the contractions. I was also put on antibiotics.

34 weeks pregnant second pregnancy
I'm starting to itch all over. I just got some bloodwork done to see how my liver is functioning and am waiting on the results. Until then, the best I can do is lotion up! I've been sick this pregnancy for the past month or two; mainly it's just a pesky cough and fatigue. Jesse and I are still undecided on a name! She may come any day now, so we really need to decide. At the moment, we're thinking Farrah, Arwen, Lyra, Violet, or Callista.

Still waiting for the baby to drop!

Starting weight: 122 lbs
Weight at 34 weeks: 149 lbs
Total weight gain thus far: 27 lbs

1 comment:

Christina Solazzo said...

Sorry to hear that you've been unwell, but baby's coming soon! Yayayay!