Sunday, February 6, 2011

9 month post pregnancy

I've just updated my post-pregnancy pictures: click here

I'm still 15 lbs heavier than I was before pregnancy, but I'm inching closer. Meh. I miss snacking on tea and hot dippins'. I've been dieting and doing jumping jacks and walking with the babers. Here's a sample menu of my diet:

8:30 am   - orange juice, banana
10:00 am - green tea w/ a little skim milk
11:30 am - handful of peanuts or almonds
12:30 pm - spoonful of baby's fruit puree
1:30 pm   - 3 tofurkey slices, spinach, tomato, cheddar cheese, mustard sandwich on whole wheat bread
2:00 pm   - chamomille tea
3:30 pm   - couple spoonfuls of vanilla organic yogurt
5:30 pm   - handful of peanuts or almonds
6:30 pm   - small serving of chick peas, potato, carrot, broccoli curry

w/ lots of water, of course...

No comments: