Friday, October 8, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures weeks 1 - 16

I hope you enjoy my pregnancy photo series. Watch as my body morphs before your eyes, skin stretching taut, baby fists jabbing my ribs...


AM I PREGNANT?!

So what's it feel like to be pregnant before the pregnancy sign says it's so? Sorry kids, it feels like it always feels around that *time* of the month. The good news is that you have a sense that you're pregnant. Like you want to howl at the moon or something.

YES MA'AM.


Here's my flat belly at 8 weeks pregnant. That's right, at two months you barely show. Patience!

8 weeks pregnant


In the next picture, I'm 1o weeks pregnant, cue: MORNING SICKNESS! I remember the first time it struck. I was on a tiny, rickety plane flying from Homer, Alaska to Anchorage, Alaska. I got up to exit the plane and everything became warbled. I thought I was going to vomit and pass out in the aisle. A flight attendant asked if I was all right and I grunted at her.

10 weeks pregnant


14 weeks pregnant. Ah, there's the bump. I'm so exhausted, I can barely get out of bed. I feel nauseous all day long. The doctor says I'm a little slow to gain weight. Food aversions? Corn. Yuck, disgusting. All things barbecue, gross.

14 weeks pregnant


Below, you'll see my baby at 14 weeks 5 days. We don't know if it's a girl or a boy.

14 weeks, 5 days


16 weeks pregnant. Time to put the belly shirts away! Er, wait I don't wear belly shirts. More like, time to buy maternity clothes, ya cheap lazy loaf!


16 weeks pregnant


*** Also, a note to all the fashion princes and princesses out there: I wear like, the same clothes over and over again. Yeah, I said it. I was all about the comfort, my friends. Don't hate cuz my skiing bear pajama pants make you want to raid my closet.

No comments: